Monday 27 February 2012

PRAYER OF SALVATION





To accept the Lordship of Jesus over your life and be SAVED, please pray this prayer:
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says ‘…whosoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved’ (Acts 2:21).
I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, ‘That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be SAVED,’ I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment