Tuesday 24 January 2012

FAITH DECLARATIONS 1



Romans 5:17: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which received abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.”  
I have received grace in abundance and the righteousness of God. Therefore I reign in life as a champion everyday. Eternal life is my lifestyle. I am superior to the world and its systems. I have overcome the world because I’m born of God; the Greater One in me overthrows and overrules the lesser one in the world.
The Spirit of Jesus dwells in me. He vitalizes and restores life in my mortal flesh. Halleluyah! Glory to God! Because of the life of Divinity at work in me, no infection in my blood! The Spirit of God is my lifeblood. Therefore, no infirmity, sickness, disease or death  can stay in my body. I rule over poverty and the demons and agents of the dark kingdom are subject to me. I belong to Zion! I belong God! I cannot be manipulated. I cannot be defeated in the omnipotent Name of Jesus. Thank you Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment