Tuesday 24 January 2012

FAITH DECLARATIONS 2



John 15:5: “I am the vine, ye are the branches. He who abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.”
The life of the vine is the life of the branch. Jesus is the vine and I am the branch. Therefore as long as I abide in Him, I can do all things through Christ. Halleluyah! The superior quality of life in Christ is the same quality of life in me. Therefore I am above, not beneath. I am a success. I make progress. Praise God!
Zoë flows through every part of my being; I am vitalized with divine energy in every fibre of my body. Every cell, every organ, every joint and marrow, every vein, every capillary, and every stream of my blood oozes with divine energy. No virus, no bacteria, no disease-carrying organism can thrive in my blood. Glory to God!
Long life and divine health is mine. I will not die but live to declare the glory of God in my generations. No sickness, disease, or cancer can reign in my body. I have the life of God in me. Halleluyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment