Tuesday 24 January 2012

FAITH DECLARATIONS 3



FAITH DECLARATIONS 3
I John 5:4: “For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that overcomes the world, our faith.”
I have received eternal life into my spirit and therefore I am born of God and have overcome the world and its destructive systems. I am indestructible because I have the DNA of Almighty God. I reign in life as royalty by Jesus Christ. I rule over the demons of darkness and the elements of the world. I reign as a king in righteousness and judgment. I suppress and oppress the forces of darkness through Christ Jesus. I am wired and circuited with omnipotence. As He is so am I in this world, therefore I dominate kosmos by the power and life of the Spirit of God. My faith is the victory overcoming the world. Thank you Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment